An experimental prepared piano sample library where we dampened the strings with poster putty. The effect is a muted sustain, with a sharp attack and a soft resonance. Use this like a piano or get creative and treat it as a sound design stepping stone. Putty Piano Free Download is an emulation of the vintage 1950s British household upright, which is full of character and quirks. riotaudio, which are the makers of Putty Piano has done a good job in creating this library, additionally, they added two extra layers of mechanical and human noise elements (simulation of a pianist moving around, and turning pages on score) for an added realistic feel.
- Requires Kontakt version 5.8 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- 1.03 GB sample content
- 24 bit 48 kHz sampling
- Lexicon Digital Reverb Modelling
Putty Piano Plugin Overview :
What’s the purposes of Putty Piano VST Crack
In this sample library, we’ve taken an experimental approach by dampening the piano strings with thick blue poster putty (mostly known for being great for sticking posters to walls in rented accommodation!). The result is a finely tuned balance between resonance and the sharp, rubbery attack that is unique to this way of preparing the piano.
Putty Piano Free Download is a vintage 1950s British household upright – full of character and quirks. We’ve added two extra layers of mechanical and human noise elements (e.g. pianist moving around, turning pages on a score) to dial in as you wish for an extra realistic feel, as well as an adjustable layer of sustain pedal sounds. There is also an additional “Body” layer – a composite of an Ebow-driven piano string, and a sine wave. This can be used to dial back in some resonance and tonal sustain to the relatively muted sustain of the dampened string sound.
If it’s a unique variation on old favourite and tons of character you’re after, this library is the perfect addition to your piano sample collection.
Riot Audio Putty Piano Crack Features
- Body: lets you shape how much of the soft, sine-like ring you’d like to hear – from zero (dead, very percussive) to a fairly audible soft ringing resonance
- Decay: this controls the length of the decay at the end of the note
- Brightness: this controls how much of the hammer tap you hear. Because of the dampening putty, the attack can be very sharp and this control allows for some softening of the higher frequencies in that early part of the samples
- Delay: Amount of delay
- Delay time: length of delay intervals
- Reverb: amount of reverb send (Lexicon Digital Reverb Model)
- Length: length of reverb tail
- Hammer: controls the volume for the “hammer” layer – the separate layer of the hammer falling back onto the felt. This is great for bringing in a sense of realism and authentic close-mic’ed feel.
- Pedal: Sets the volume of the sustain pedal noises
- Human: this controls the amount of random player-generated noise, for example shuffling, paper moving, pedal rattles etc.
Riot Audio – Putty Piano Kontakt Library Size : 908,9 Mo